Live, Work, Play and Learn in Hawk Ridge Landing!
Own your next home or business in Hawk Ridge Landing – a new 140-acre mixed-use community where rustic mountain living and modern lifestyles converge in harmony with nature.
Hawk Ridge is conveniently located in the US Hwy 64W business district near downtown Murphy, North Carolina. The community offers area residents and businesses an attractive combination of residential housing, lifestyle amenities, commercial building sites, and outdoor parks, trails and leisure areas.
The first phase of development began in 2022. Preconstruction sales reservations and purchase contracts for selected residential homes are now available. Initial delivery of new homes and commercial building sites is scheduled to begin in Q2 of 2023.
Over the next few years Hawk Ridge will offer the following mix of residential and commercial property for sale or lease:
- Residential single-family mountain villas and duplexes
- Low-rise multifamily apartment and condominium homes
- Affordable housing
- Commercial building and office sites
Subsequent development phases include additional property in each category along with new outdoor parks and amenity areas. Questions and inquiries for additional information may be directed to the site manager at (828) 575-5315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming Soon - Community Homes and Property
Single Family Homes
- A premier geographical location in the heart of the US Hwy 64 business district near downtown Murphy
- Easy access to residential sections of the site from US Hwy 64 via Neutron Drive
- Convenient 4-lane turnaround intersection on Hwy 64 and Butler Mountain Rd
- Gated entrance road and guardhouse serving residential access areas
- Beautiful mountain springs and creeks along homesites extending deep into the community
- Quiet and serene wooded mountain hills and valleys throughout the community
- Easy access to commercial sections of the site from Butler Mountain Road via Linda Lane
- High-visibility commercial building locations on Hwy 64
- Private commercial building locations within the site interior
- Extensive local utility services including 3-phase power, water, sewer, fiber, broadband
- Plenty of available land for larger construction projects and buildings
Community Associations Formed
Community Associations Formed Community Associations Formed. Click Here for more information about the various Hawk Ridge Landing community associations.
Phase 1 Site Plan Ready
Community Site Plans for Phase 1 Site Work Begins. Click Here to view the community site plans for Phase 1 and the overall community.