Introducing Eagle Park Homes
Model home now open by appointment.
90 Neutron Drive, Murphy, NC
828 575-5315 or email@example.com
Eagle Park is a new 55-60 home affordable living community on 23 acres of beautiful mountain land in Hawk Ridge Landing – an emerging 128-acre mixed-use community near the growing town of Murphy in the Great Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina. The community is conveniently located in the US Hwy 64 business district near downtown Murphy. Sample portfolio homes and floor plans are shown nearby.
Residents will enjoy an attractive combination of affordable residential
living, outdoor lifestyle amenities, commercial retail/office space, pad-ready building sites, outdoor trails and leisure areas and more.
Eagle Park is the first residential home development project in Hawk Ridge Landing. Eagle Park offers high quality factory-built homes and peaceful mountainside homesites to the local market. Preconstruction sales reservations and firm purchase agreements are now available. The first Eagle Park model home is nearing completion at 90 Neutron Drive with our grand opening and ribbon cutting launch event scheduled for March 2023. New home installations and delivery to new residents are scheduled to begin in early Q2 2023.
Eagle Park residents select their homesite and new home design from a selected portfolio of factory-built homes offered by our business partner Brasstown Mountain Homes in Murphy. Brasstown Mountain is a NC-licensed dealership for new residential homes constructed in climate-controlled factories operated by Clayton Norris Homes, Clayton Rutledge Homes, and Champion Homes. Brasstown Mountain is the exclusive home provider for new Eagle Park residents and also offers new homes to the local community for delivery and installation in other nearby property locations.
More information regarding available home styles, models and specifications is available on the following websites:
A key benefit for new Eagle Park residents and local Brasstown Mountain customers is our rapid home installation and customer delivery process. In most cases, new factory-built home installations can be completed and delivered for occupancy within 3 months of submitting a purchase agreement.
Contact our community manager at 828 575-5866 (office) or 828 541-9593 (mobile) for additional information as needed. We look forward to hosting your visit to our model home!
New Home Reservations
Preconstruction home reservations and purchase agreements are now available. Home deliveries for new residents are expected to begin in Q1 2023. Preconstruction reservation documents are available using following links :
Eagle Park Disclosure Document (hard copy print & sign)
Sales Reservation Agreement (hard copy print & sign)
Purchase and Sale Agreement (hard copy print & sign)
Need financing for your new home? Contact our preferred lending partners:
South State Bank – Use this link.
Nantahala Bank & Trust – Use this link.
Cardinal Financial – Use this link.
Typical Building Specifications
The following general building specifications apply to new Eagle Park homes. Specifications may vary and additional options may be available on selected portfolio homes.
- HUD US Federal Building Code Compliant
- Steel Floor Frames
- Wind Zone I Compliant
- 2×4 Interior Sheetrock Walls
- Insulation: R-22 Ceiling, R-11 Walls, R-11 Floor
- 9’ Flat Ceilings
- Quality Vinyl Siding
- Metal Fascia
- Nominal 12” Overhangs
- 25 Year Fiberglass Shingles
- Entry Dormer
- Low-E Vinyl Windows with Grids
- Window Trim Shutters (Front Windows)
- Light Fixtures at Exterior Doors
- 38×82 Fiberglass Front Door, Dead Bolt
PLUMBING, HEATING, ELECTRICAL
- GFI Receptacles in Kitchen and Baths
- 200 AMP Service – Total Electric Home
- 20 Space Panel Box
- 8 Wire Thermostat
- Standard In-Line Heat Registers (per print)
- Drop Out Crossover Ducts
- Electric Furnace, Heat Pump Air Conditioning
- 50 Gallon Electric Water Heater
- Exterior GFI Electrical Receptacles
- ‘PEX’ Plumbing Lines
- Water Shut-Off Valves at Toilets & Sinks
- Whole House Shut-Off Valve
- Plumbing and Wiring for Washer and Dryer
- Exterior Water Faucets
- Sheetrock Wall Panels in Main Living Areas
- Blown Textured Ceiling
- Carpet pad, Carpet by ‘Shaw®’
- Vented Wire Closet Shelving
- LED Light Fixtures
- Laminate Countertops, Backsplash, Edging
- Flat Molding & Trim Throughout
- Vinyl Flooring
- Frost-Free Refrigerator
- Free Standing Electric Range
- Venetian Range Hood
- Overhead Cabinets w/ Shelf Guides
- Cabinet Crown Molding
- Hardwood Shaker Cabinet Doors w/ 2-Hole Pulls
- ‘Soft Close’ Cabinet Door Hinges
- Drawers Over Doors in Kitchen Base Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink w/ Dual Knob Faucet
- LED Recessed Lights
- Fiberglass Tubs/Showers
- 48” Showers with Sliding Door
- Dual Sinks in Glamour Baths
- Trimmed Mirrors
- Bank of Drawers in Master
- Quality Metal Faucets – Sinks, Bath, Shower